Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ok im back......

Hiii! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, not that anyone is listening :/ I really need to advertise my boring blog. Soo a lot has happened since i was last on, I drank the water again.. i bit by the bug... i caught the fever... I'M HAVING ANOTHER BABY!! yep.. laugh all you want, i do sometimes! Yes we know what prevents it, we know what causes it... i just love it! who are you to judge :P I am currently 23 weeks pregnant, and out of my mind. Its another girl... yep, Nick apparently doesn't make boys. Fine by me, depressing for him. Oh well! I... we.. haven't decided on a name yet, I have lots that i like, none that i love.. except Ava Brynn... i am hung up on it. Poo-Head Nick isn't a fan though. But hey.. if I am growing this child, housing this child, birthing this child, ruining my far from sexy body for this child, i feel like i should choose the name! I mean come on.. If nick got a dog, trained it, fed it, walked it, and took it hunting.. do you think Id be able to name it? "here princess" Are you out of your mind! So i want to say we are going with the name Ava, but he says no.. Hmmm he might get some "birthing drugs" when it comes time to fill out the birth cert ;) ok well the princess are sick and we are off to the docs, i think they have the croup.. oh the joys! Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment